Thursday, July 30, 2015

Fun and Fashionable Cubic Zirconia Jewelry



While growing up, I heard the phrase "diamonds are a girl's best friend" more times than I could ever count. My grandmother was particularly fond of these gemstones, and would regale me with the stories behind each piece in her collection. So when I started buying my own jewels and accessories, I naturally gravitated towards the same sparkling beauties that always caught my grandmother's eye. Of course, one look at the price tag was enough to make me realize that I wouldn't own any of those stones in my lifetime, so I've learned to content myself with cubic zirconia jewelry instead.

Cubic zirconia jewelry is a wonderful alternative to those who can't afford real diamonds or who don't want to wear their most expensive pieces in public. These synthetic stones are just as sparkly and brilliant as their natural counterparts, and are cut and mounted so well that people often can't tell the difference with the naked eye. Best of all, cubic zirconia jewelry is extremely cheap, which means you can buy all the items you want.

I have been buying affordable cubic zirconia jewelry for years now. In this time, I've amassed a very nice collection of bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and rings in a variety of settings. In fact, I never have to worry about accessorizing because I have just the right piece no matter what the occasion. And believe me when I say that my friends are extremely jealous of all my jewels. I haven't told them that this is just cubic zirconia jewelry, and since I stay away from the massive three- or four-carat stones which would clearly be out of my budget if they were real, no one is any the wiser.

I like costume cubic zirconia jewelry because it's really a worry-free experience. I can't imagine how stressed out I would be if I walked around with thousands of dollars worth of diamonds on my body. I'd constantly fret about losing something or having something stolen. And what about loose stones? I can't even tell you how many of my friends have had a diamond pop right out of its setting, never to be seen again. I would feel sick to my stomach if I ever lost anything that expensive, so I guess it's a good thing that I only wear cubic zirconia jewelry these days. If I misplace a bracelet now, the most I'm out is a hundred bucks or so. While that's not exactly pocket change, it's not an amount to have a heart attack about either.

On the whole, I have to say that I absolutely love wearing cubic zirconia jewelry! As a consumer, you just can't beat the combination of dazzling looks and affordability that these synthetic stones provide. Sure, I might change my tune in the future and end up with a diamond engagement ring or whatever, but for my everyday needs, I'm perfectly fine with the fake stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment