Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Experience Freedom with a Cordless Phone Headset



I work in sales, and spend a lot of time on the telephone. I'm constantly calling customers to make sure they're happy with my company's products and services, and I also have to make a lot of cold calls to try to rustle up new business. One of the perks of my job is that I get to work from home three or four days a week, as I can just as easily call a client from my living room as from my cubicle. And as soon as I invested in my own cordless phone headset, I was good to go.

I can't stand being chained to a desk or having both of my hands tied up while I'm talking to a client. I've found that pacing helps me maintain my energy levels during calls, which in turn helps me close more deals. So I'm no longer comfortable sitting around when I'm trying to land a new account. Hey, salespeople are a superstitious lot, so what can I say? This is no problem at work, where everyone is issued a cordless phone headset by the company, but being at home was a different story. I didn't have a good speakerphone, nor did I want to risk using my cell and dropping the call right in the middle of my sales pitch. Buying a cordless phone headset seemed like the logical thing to do.

A cordless phone headset gives me greater freedom and motility while I'm talking, which is precisely why I wanted this piece of equipment in the first place. The set I purchased comes with a flexible, adjustable microphone with built-in noise-canceling capabilities. This allows the person on the other end of the line to hear what I'm saying with crystal clear quality. In fact, most people can't believe that I'm talking to them via a mic, as there's none of the usual static or ambient noise that you often get with these headsets.

I briefly considered going with a Bluetooth system instead of a cordless phone headset, but those were too expensive for my purposes and would have required me to use my cellular telephone instead of a landline, which is not what I wanted. In the end, I think I made the right decision. I got a very nice cordless phone headset at a reasonable price, and have had no problems with it after several months of regular use.

If you spend as much time on the telephone as I do and like to move around while talking, then a cordless phone headset is an absolute must. Check around online for a wide selection of quality products at some great discounts, and start experiencing the freedom you crave!

No comments:

Post a Comment