Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Buying Commercial Hand Dryers Online



The small company I work for is slowly expanding operations. We've been hiring some new people, increasing the number of services we offer to customers, and have even moved into new office space. Growth is always a good thing, and is especially appreciated in times like these when the economy has otherwise been such a mess. The only drawback to this expansion is that many employees are being asked to do things outside their usual job descriptions in order to make the transition go more smoothly. For instance, I'm in charge of purchasing commercial hand dryers (of all things) for the new restrooms, and have been spending lots of time on that task.

I've never bought anything like commercial hand dryers before, so I barely know where to start. I mean, of course I'm going to check the Internet, which is the answer to everything these days, but beyond running a Google search, I really don't know what to look for. I'm sure there are different types of commercial hand dryers available, so I might end up having to order a catalog or something so I can read the descriptions and talk things over with the owner before making a purchase.

Most of the websites I've seen promise the same things to customers. Apparently, people looking to buy commercial hand dryers are also interested in getting free price quotes and free shipping because those seem to be the most common offers. I will probably pick a couple of local companies to come in to look around and provide a quote, and then I can compare prices before placing an order.

The next step would be to look at the actual features of commercial hand dryers. On the surface, you'd think there wouldn't be a whole heck of a lot to these units, but I guess there are some important differences. While almost any model will help reduce paper towel costs, that doesn't necessarily mean that they're perfect for business bathrooms. We want to present an upscale appearance, so we're going to avoid any dryer that looks too industrial. Instead, we're hoping for energy and cost-saving commercial hand dryers that not only perform well, but are also somewhat aesthetically pleasing.

I've already seen a couple of nice wall plug models of commercial hand dryers, so I'm specifically going to ask about those when I call in for a quote. If a company can promise low prices and quick delivery, then I'll be all the more willing to sit down for a serious discussion. Of course, I'll have to ask about warranties and service agreements as well, since equipment like commercial hand dryers will likely break down sooner or later, so hopefully I can find a manufacturer that offers decent terms.

At any rate, I guess I'm a lot farther along with this project than I thought! I'm going to try to wrap this up as soon as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment